Responsible for the data processing is TRIBUS, Quellenstrasse 72/3, 1100 Vienna.
Our Privacy Coordinator is Mürüvet Bicakci (firstname.lastname@example.org, +4312366060119).
By using our services and giving us your approval according to this Data Protection Policy, you certify that you have reached the age of 14 and are able to give your consent, or that your guardian already has given his/her consent.
Information in accordance with Art. 13 GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation)
Your personal data, that is in particular
- your master data (last name, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number),
- payment and payment data, in particular debit cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- the destinations, hotels, length of stay, contact persons, conditions, special services, health data, frequent flyer number and
- special categories of data such as health data and data on special needs (such as wheelchair, special meals),
are needed for our services. These include in particular bookings of vacations/holidays, hotels, rental cars, transfers, insurance, tours, vouchers including customer investment, billing and their verification (B2B, B2C, FIT), ticket bookings and hotel purchases.
For this purpose, we store, process and as far as necessary, transfer this data to third parties - including service providers in third countries as processors for travel bookings, software and agency services.
We do not use profiling and automated decisions.
The duration of the storage depends on the duration of our business relationship and furthermore on the statutory retention requirements applicable to us. We emphasize that in the case of a regular cooperation for our best possible customer service, we endeavor to know your customer wishes that have already been conveyed to us so well that we can satisfy you constantly and permanently.
By accessing our website, your access data will be automatically collected and stored. These access data may include, in particular, the page accessed, the files viewed, the date and time of the call, the IP address of the user, data of the calling computer, in particular the browser and the operating system, as well as the data volume and the message of the successful call. These data are used by us for internal statistical purposes to ensure the security of our offer and to optimize the offer. If an unlawful act is suspected, the data will be evaluated to secure evidence.
By entering your personal data in one of our contact forms, you consent to the transmission and storage and processing by us for the duration of this specific request. This is especially true for your requests via contact form, chat and emails you send us. We need this data to process your request and in these cases also store your IP address for purposes of securing evidence. The storage takes place as long as this is necessary for you or us to take care of any supplementary or subsequently asked questions.
No other data is queried and stored by using our page martiGO.com, which isn‘t already stored in the stationary distribution. The same provisions apply to storage and deletion.
The legal basis for this data processing is your consent, our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you, our legitimate interests and legal obligations of all kinds and § 96 TKG.
You are free to subscribe to our newsletter. In every newsletter you receive, you will find all the information you need to unsubscribe from the newsletter. For more information about our newsletters, please contact us at email@example.com. We're here to help.
The content of our website has been carefully prepared and checked several times but we assume no liability for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided. Claims for damages for the use or non-use of the information or for the use of incorrect or incomplete information are excluded. All offers are non-binding. We reserve the right to change, supplement or delete the offer or parts thereof without prior notice or to cease publication of the website temporarily or permanently.
The content and programming of our website are protected by copyright and ancillary copyright. Any duplication - also in extracts - and public reproduction, especially the copying of texts, graphics and photos is prohibited without our prior written consent.
Transmission to third parties / obligations of processors
Your personal information may be transmitted by us
- within the company taking into account the permitted uses,
- to a processor (for example our electronic newsletter advertisements) who have committed to comply with applicable privacy standards, or
- to third parties involved in the provision of the services you request (such as overseas booking transactions).
If compliance with European data protection standards is not possible - for example because standard contractual clauses, adequacy decisions or certifications are not guaranteed in the specific case - we will inform you in time and also obtain the necessary consents from you. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and tracking services
After you have visited our website, cookies remain stored on your device, unless you’ve refused them from the beginnung or you do not actively delete cookies. The disabling of cookies may affect the functionality of our websites. You can also prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. We point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of our website. You may also prevent the forwarding of the data generated by the cookie to Google and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser available on the website google.com. Download and install the plugin. However, the plug-in is only available for certain browser programs.
We also use third-party content on our website to make our website as informative and convenient as possible for you. These include eg Google maps, RSS feeds or Youtube. These third party providers will receive your IP address for technical reasons. We have no influence on the use of this data by the third-party provider. We refer in this regard to the privacy statements of the respective provider.
This website uses the "Google Analytics" service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to analyze users' website usage. The service uses "cookies" - text files stored on your device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the US and stored there.
On this website the IP anonymization is active. The IP address of users is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. This reduction eliminates the personal reference of your IP address. Under the terms of the agreement, which website operators have entered into with Google Inc., they use the information collected to compile an evaluation of website activity and site activity and provide Internet-related services.
You have the option to prevent the storage of cookies on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. There is no guarantee that you will access all features of this website without restrictions
Here's more information on Google Inc's data usage: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
Use of social media plugins
This website uses Facebook Social Plugins, which are operated by Facebook Inc. (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA). Recognizable are the bindings by the Facebook logo or the terms "Like", "Share" in the colors of Facebook (blue and white). Information on all Facebook plug-ins can be found in the following link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
The plugin creates a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook servers. The website operator has no influence whatsoever on the nature and extent of the data transmitted by the plugin to the Facebook Inc. servers. Information can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084.
The plugin informs Facebook Inc. that users have visited this website. There is the possibility that your IP address will be saved. If you are logged into your Facebook account while visiting this website, the information will be linked to it.
If you use the functions of the plugin - for example by sharing or "liking" a post - the corresponding information will also be transmitted to Facebook Inc.
Do you want to prevent the Facebook. Inc. From associating this information with your Facebook account, please log out of Facebook before visiting this website.
Furthermore, this website uses the "+1" button of Google Plus. It is operated by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). If you visit a page that contains the "+1" button, a direct connection is created between your browser and the Google servers. The website operator therefore has no influence whatsoever on the nature and extent of the data transmitted by the plugin to the servers of Google Inc. Click on the "+1" button while logged in to Google+, share the content of the page on your public profile.
Personal data is not collected by Google Inc. until you click the button. Even with logged in Google users, among other things, the IP address is stored. If you would like to prevent Google Inc. from storing this data and linking it to your account, please log out before visiting this website.
For information on the "+1" button, see https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy.
Furthermore, this website uses Twitter-Schlatflächen. These are operated by Twitter Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA). If you visit a page containing such a button, a direct link will be created between your browser and the Twitter servers. The website operator therefore has no influence whatsoever on the nature and extent of the data transmitted by the plugin to the server Twitter Inc.
According to the Twitter Inc. only your IP address is collected and stored.
For information about how personal information is handled by Twitter Inc., please visit https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en.
Our website uses social plugins ("plugins") from the Instagram online service operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera". An overview of the Instagram plugins and their appearance can be found here: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges.
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to Instagram's servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are currently not logged in to Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to an Instagram server in the US and stored there.
This website uses Mouseflow, a web analytics tool of Mouseflow ApS, Flaesketorvet 68, 1711 Copenhagen, Denmark, to collect randomly selected individual visits (using an anonymous IP address only). The result is a log of mouse movements, mouse clicks and keyboard interaction with the intention of individual visits to this site at random as so-called session replays to reproduce and evaluate in the form of so-called heat maps and derive potential improvements for this site. The data collected by Mouseflow are not personal and will not be disclosed to third parties. The storage and processing of the collected data takes place within the EU. If you do not want to be detected by Mouseflow, you can disagree with it on all websites that use Mouseflow at the following link: https://mouseflow.de/opt-out/.
You can request information about your personal data stored by us free of charge at any time. As a data subject, you also have the right to revocation, information, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, insofar as there is no legal duty of retention.
For more information about your rights as a data subject, please contact us by wrting an email to email@example.com or calling +4312366060119. We're here to help. For complaints, the Austrian Data Protection Authority (DSB), Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, is the supervisory authority.
Rights of the user: information, correction and deletion
As a user, you will receive, at your request, free information about which personal data has been stored about you. If your request does not conflict with a legal obligation to retain data (eg data retention) you are entitled to correct incorrect data and to block or delete your personal data.
We have implemented organizational and technical safeguards that we continually evaluate and adapt as necessary to protect your personal information that we store and process.
Conditions of participation for raffles
Subject of the conditions of participation and organizer
(1) These Terms of Participation govern the conditions for participation in the Sweepstakes as well as any necessary rights transfers. The description and the procedure of the respective competition take place in the context of the respective competition action on the Facebook / Instagram side of martiGO.
(2) The organizer of the competition is TRIBUS Business GmbH (TRIBUS), Quellenstrasse 72/3, 1100 Vienna.
(3) By participating in the respective raffle these terms and conditions are accepted.
(4) The raffle is not affiliated with Facebook / Instagram, it is not sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook / Instagram.
Eligible for participation in the competition are all those who have reached the age of 18 and are domiciled in Austria. Excluded are employees of TRIBUS and affiliates, as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not allowed.
Win and win notification
(1) The winners will be randomly selected among all eligible participants within one week of the entry deadline. Winners will be notified via Facebook comment feature, in a separate post or by phone.
(2) Only one prize per participant is possible.
(3) The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid in cash.
(4) If circumstances arise that we are not responsible for, the respective winner accepts a reasonable replacement profit. Such unenforceable circumstances are in particular those that lie with the sponsors of the profits.
Rights of use
(1) The participant guarantees to be the owner of the required rights to the uploaded or linked photos. If the participant is not the sole author or right holder, he expressly declares that he has the rights necessary for the participation in the raffle.
(2) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his name and / or photo for promotional purposes.
Liability and indemnity
(1) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he will not send any content, the provision, publication or use of which violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant indemnifies us against claims of any kind whatsoever resulting from the illegality of photos used by the participant. The indemnity obligation also includes an obligation to fully indemnify the organizer against any legal defense costs (such as court and attorney's fees).
(3) By participating in the competition, the participant exempts Facebook from any liability.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant makes false statements or if photos or other content used (for example, comments) infringe applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that can be regarded as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or otherwise offend against the social sense of propriety.
(2) If the excluded participant is an already drawn winner, the prize can be subsequently revoked.
Early termination and changes
We reserve the right to prematurely terminate or modify the raffle at any time, even without observance of deadlines, in case of technical (eg computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software / hardware) or legal ( eg. Prohibition by Facebook / Instagram) is not possible to guarantee a proper implementation of the raffle.
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of participants, provided that we process them ourselves. We will use the personal details of the participant as well as his other personal data only in the context of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only store, process and use the information insofar as this is necessary for the performance of the competition or the consent of the participant. This also includes a use for exercising the rights of use granted. The data will be used exclusively for the raffle and will be deleted afterwards.
(1) If the conditions of participation contain ineffective regulations, the validity of the remaining conditions remains unaffected.
(2) Austrian law applies. A legal remedy for checking the draw is excluded.